Friday, July 10, 2015

FFXIV LPs With Aina Baasch

Sometimes my own schedule leaves me with little time play game (especially as of late), so I've taken to watching people who are really good at playing the games I enjoy. Lately, I've been watching Twitch streamer ainabaasch play FFXIV, because I get to see the whole game, and get to see some awesome endgame raids, dungeons, and new expansion content that I'm probably not going to be able to get to for months.

Watch live video from ainabaasch on www.twitch.tv


Aina Baasch is extremely good at the game, and highly entertaining to watch. (In fact, I've spent a good amount of time working with her raid videos playing in the corner of my monitor.) Her streaming schedule is as follows:

Friday: 9PM to 12AM CST
Saturday: 8PM to 12AM CST
Sunday: 8PM to 11PM CST

If you can't catch any of her live streams, you can always check out her YouTube channel, to catch any dungeon runs and raids from earlier in the game.


When not streaming, you can follow Aina Baasch on her web site, Instagram, and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment